FH102 RIVER KWAI DELIGHT
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Mon Dance, Hell Fire Pass Memorial, Death Railway Train and Stay at The FloatHouse River Kwai
- 3 days 2 night
Period : Valid to day – 31 October 2020
- Adult Rate net per person THB 15,450
- Surcharge single supplement THB 5,000 (Single surcharge is the third person who stay as Single room)
- Child 4 – 12 years Rate net per person THB 11,600
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the FloatHouse River Kwai
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
06.00 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to the FloatHouse River Kwai. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival. 14.45 Take a long–tailed boat upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village. Then return to the hotel 19.00 Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance Overnight The FloatHouse River Kwai 07.00 Breakfast. 08.30 Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Phutakien Pier (Resotel pier) and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. 12.00 Lunch. 19.00 Dinner and overnight The FloatHouse River Kwai. 07.00 Breakfast. 11.00 Check-out 11.40 Lunch at local restaurant 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14.30 Journey back to Bangkok. 18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.