FH101+ANZAC ANZAC DAY DAWN SERVICE
Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Bridge over the River Kwai, Death Railway train, Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass Memorial, War Cemetery
- 2 Days 1 Night
- From THB 11,970 nett per person (twin sharing)
- Single supplement surcharge : 2,500 THB (Single surcharge is the third person who stay as Single room)
- 1 night accommodation at the FloatHouse River Kwai
- Meals as indicated in the tour program
- English-speaking guide
- Join up transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Other services not mentioned
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after the tour
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
24 April L, D - 06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to The FloatHouse River Kwai. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival. 14.45 Take a long–tailed boat upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple. Then return to the hotel 19.00 Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance and overnight at The FloatHouse River Kwai 25 April B, L - 04.00 Take a boat trip to the pier and continue on road to Hellfire Pass Memorial 05.00 Arrive at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum. Walk down into Konyu Cutting 05.30-06.00 Dawn Service in Konyu Cutting On completion of the Dawn Service in Konyu Cutting enjoy a complimentary tea / coffee with traditional ANZAC Biscuits and Bundaberg Rum at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum 07.00 Return to the FloatHouse 08.00 Breakfast. 09.00 Check-out Take a long–tailed boat downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. 11.40 Lunch at local restaurant. 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14.30 Journey back to Bangkok. 18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.