The FloatHouse River Kwai
Dear All Valued Supporters & Travel Partners,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, SERENATA HOTELS & RESORTS GROUP assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Refer to the recent order of provincial Governor, allowing hotels and resorts to resume and move on with their ‘new normal’ business activities, which is immediately effective from now on.
On behalf of SERENATA HOTELS & RESORTS GROUP (Kanchanaburi province; River Kwai Jungle Rafts, River Kwai Resotel, The Floathouse River Kwai, Home Phutoey River Kwai and Hintok River Camp @ Hellfire Pass and Sukhothai province; Le Charme Sukhothai Resort and Legendha Sukhothai Resort), we would like to update you on our primary concern of the measures we have taken to respond to this unprecedented situation, we have adopted in order to allow travellers to start booking again with confidence of our following strict hygienic procedures to minimize risk and enhance safety for guest, staffs and community.
- Temperature screening applied with both internal and exterior screening;
1.1. Temperature screening of our related staffs before beginning and at the end of daily working hours.
1.2. Temperature screening of customers at the arrival pier and the hotel entrance.
- Self-screen filling-up form for all customers upon their checking-in.
- Guest-contact staff and food handlers are encouraged to wear mask and gloves on duty: Kitchen and Stewarding; Housekeeping; F&B Service; Front Office and Administration Office. All staffs must wash their hands regularly with soap (every hour at least) and use alcohol hand sanitizers to reduce the risk of contracting a virus; before and after meeting with guests, and before and after each meal. Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth to prevent infection.
- Everyone including guests and all related staff team, has easy access to the hygiene gel and masks while staying at the hotel.
- Proper social distancing will be strictly practiced in all areas of the hotel, to allow both guests and staff to move safely while maintaining the recommended social distancing protocols.
- Buffet arrangement replaces by set menu or a la carte menu (room services are available).
- Clear pre-caution sign to assure of frequent hand washing, appropriate social distancing, serving spoon utilization and eat only clean cooked food.
- All public area are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, paying special attention to high-touch areas every hour such as door handles, tables, chairs, handrails and etc.
- Guest letter are placed in all guest rooms to remind guests to contact the Hotel Manager immediately if they feel unwell.
- Any staff who is unwell and/or down with fever or flu symptoms must see a doctor immediately. Unwell staff are not allowed to return to work without clearance by a doctor.
- Increase the chlorine levels of swimming pools while maintaining the pH value to be very safe to the swimmers. To be monitored regularly. Also ensure that the filters in swimming pools are kept clean and increase the frequency of backwash.
- Sanitizing the room after guest check-out and left vacant at least 24 hours
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
We assure you of our unique hotels and resorts of their sufficient air-circulate space, surrounded by lush green jungle and mountains.
Hopefully, above respective beneficial measures will help to enhance our mutual travelling business to rebound and move forward in this near future again.
Should there be any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to let us know, we shall be glad to assist you with.
Many thanks in advance for your all strong continued support.